Thursday, October 25, 2007

BYU vs. Eastern Washington

BYU's football team played Eastern Washington last week. I'm originally from Southern California and I don't do well in the cold weather. The game this week was brutal. By the end of the game it had snowed so hard, my camera could barely see through the snow to film the game. As I looked up to the press box, I noticed that the snow was so thick, I almost couldn't see the press box through it all. Probably the heaviest snow I have ever been in. 

The highlight of the game though was when Harvey Unga ran the ball towards the goal-line and was hit out-of-bounds into one of our camera guys. The camera guy is actually my brother. We've been ragging him pretty good ever since. I included a copy of the clip, so check it out.


As a joke, we made a copy of the clip and put in Harvey's locker. We left a note on the DVD that said something to the effect of, "Watch this DVD. Don't expect to be in the highlight video this week. We camera guys stick together..." Something like that. Don't worry though... Harvey will definitely be in the highlight video this week.

No comments: